2007年3月26日星期一

Australia State Election

24th of March was the Australian NSW State Election day. Election is a right and responsibility for every citizen. I think the Australian election system is a very good system. And I think this system is totally different from the one in China. And the Australian one is very fair and democratic. Before the election, there was a lot of information, it was very open on all the media which let every citizen know it very clearly. Now I am still not a citizen, but when I am, I will enjoy my right and perform my responsibility.

2 条评论:

rosa ochoa 说...

Annie, I agree with you about the availability of information, but sometimes it' shard to believe what politicians tell you at election time. They just want your vote, so they preset everything in a very good light, of course! But it's good to be in a country where you can find out about differetn parties in the press, media, etc.

lei 说...

Hi, why your blog show me Chinese? It's interesting, to do your other homework.